On 20191114, while I was cooking our lunch, I listened to a Ted talk by Daniel Ally.
Some lessons to be successful can be summarized as BIG TIME:
- B is for books.
- Leaders are readers.
- Successful people leave ‘clues’ in the books they wrote or that have been written about them.
- On average, people may read a book per year. I aim to read a book per month.
- For 2019q4 when both Little Prince and Little Princess did not attend any formal school, I plan to read for them as much as possible theme-based books on numeracy (including finance) and literacy, complete our quests to visit all public libraries in our country, and let them read as often as possible 
- Most people read facebook, but I aim to minimize my usage of facebook, I only used it to find educational info.
- On 20191114, Little Prince shared with me that not all books are equal. For example, he mentioned that a book that teaches people to do bad things, should not be read.
- I is for individuals.
- In order for people who can help us succeed to come to us, we have to make ourselves an ‘attractive person’ – morally, socially, physically, emotionally.
- Make people feel good about themselves.
- G is for goals.
- T is for time.
- M is for money.
- E is for energy.
 I discovered that a strategy for me to drive my both Little Prince and Little Princess is the set up a right environment with minimal distractions (TVs, youtube videos, and toys).