Airport lounges are usually more comfortable than terminals .
In 2019 Q3, I hope to bring my Mama to business lounges on 20190919, in spite of flying on economy class, thanks to my frequent flyer program and the remaining miles .
To optimize a visit to any business lounge:
- remember that miles don’t last forever 
- remind our children and ourselves that flying and traveling abroad is still a privilege in itself.
- use the right credit cards 
- check if there is a complimentary car service 
- be an early bird
- arrive at the airport early so we will have more time to enjoy a business lounge
- buy items
- without paying GST
- liquid > 100 ml (after immigration and ensure that the items are sealed)
- skip the line
- be polite
- dress well
- check-in counter staff do have some power to give complimentary business class upgrades (or exit-row seats with more legroom) to passenger
- be thick face
- It’s okay to ask airlines for help in acquiring elite status.
- Success breeds more success, so don’t be shy to ask other alliances and airlines for a Status Match.
- Good things happen to those who aren’t afraid to ask for it
- Lounge visitors can often bring 1 guest in with them for free, so hang out near a lounge entrance & hunt for kind solo travellers whom you may be able to sweet talk into accepting you as their guest .
 If airport lounges are inaccessible to us, explore airport hotel lounges, if any.
 Since 2019, I would not be able to fly often with this airlines any more. However, I have been flying budget airlines such as JetStar and Scoot.
 In 2019, I am using the remaining miles for a dream trip to bring my Mama and Little Prince to see a snow mountain for their first time.
 Since my credit card was misused without my authorization in Belgium on 20170125, I have cancelled all my credit cards because it took some time for the bank to cancel them and refund the amount that I paid to avoid late penalty.
Since I receive no salary in 2019, I have no plan to apply for any credit card, I have been using my husband one.
 The car service is actually not free, but is included in the airfare, so use it!
 Honestly, as of 20190916, I have not tried this suggestion by Skyscanner but a friend has kindly brought me to both business and first class lounges as a non-paying guest.