Mold and mildew could be damaging our home and our health.
At the night of 20180323 (the first night I spent in our home country), we decided to move from the room 1 to the master room as Honey Panda and Little Princess started to sneeze continuously.
To prevent mold:
- Live a minimalist lifestyle.
- Eliminate moisture sources; water and mold go hand in hand.
- Install a bathroom fan (or at least, open a window) to exhaust moisture in a bathroom/toilet .
- Install an electric de-humidifier
- Do not buy/use leather materials in tropical regions as we learned from a lesson that our leather bed frame, in the room 1 of Home@S2011, easily became moldy and worsen the dust allergy of Little Prince. Honey Panda finally discarded the moldy bed frame in Summer 2018.
To combat mold:
- Discard moldy materials.
- Wipe mouldy walls with a solution of chlorine bleach and water – usually 1 part bleach to 3 parts water 
 In the morning of 20180602, Mama advised us to hire the cleaning lady to clean our bathrooms weekly.
 Since 20180629, I would appreciate if Honey Panda could hire a helper to clean the walls in Home@S2011 with a solution of chlorine bleach and water – usually 1 part bleach to 3 parts water.