In the early AM hours of 20180307, I wiped the sweat on Little Prince’s head, neck, shoulder and back. I also put a handkerchief as a barrier for his wet shirt and moved his position away from the wet pillow to another pillow.
According to Jennifer Shu, a pediatrician, “it’s very common for children to sweat while they’re in a deep stage of sleep.” Why?
- children spend more time in deep sleep than adults do.
- immature systems of temperature regulation.
- children have a higher ratio of sweat glands over their body size.
Other possible causes:
- The room is too hot for him.
- Lower the temperature of the AC
- Minimize blankets
- Wear clothing of light materials
- lack of fresh air in the bedroom 
- In spring 2018, our neighborhood environment is not very conducive to encourage our children to go regularly for night walks before bedtime.
- an infection  and body works to fight it off resulting in sweating.
- watch for fever
- blocked nose, cold, cough
- sleep apnea
- watch for snoring, gasping, pauses in breathing, sleeping with the mouth open
- Sometimes, Little Prince snored in autumn 2017, spring 2018.
- fatigue  through the day
- stress or anxiety
- we can talk to our children regularly to know of any fear or worry that may be causing stress 
- weight issue
 As of spring 2018, we live in a capital city with the desert climate. Although it’s not as crowded as where I grew up or our home country, our flat is facing the main road and it has been too dusty and sandy to open the window. Undeniably, we do not have much fresh air in our room as we hope.
 Little Prince had to deal with teeth challenges (possibly the associated infections) since his front upper teeth broke as a result of an accident when he was a year old 😦
 Since Little Prince has lived with me from the end of summer 2017, he often has to follow the demanding (sometimes punishing ) schedule of a working mother trying to raise her son alone in a foreign land for most of the time.
 In March 2018, I often slept at 2 am and woke up at 5 am or 6 am to help my clients, colleagues and bosses. I need to practice saying No more, for our own health and well being! To ensure that I have sufficient 6 hours of sleep daily as I need to wake up at 5 am, I tried my best to sleep by 11 pm (hence I need to start preparing us to sleep by 10 pm e.g. reading a story book, drinking milk, brushing teeth, etc).
 In autumn 2017 and spring 2018, Little Prince encountered bullies that necessitate him to stand up for himself. I also plan to request the help of his class teacher on 20180314, just before he goes for an audition for a talent show.