Affirmations are sayings that we believe to be true. The Latin word affirmare originally means “to make steady, strengthen.”
Affirmations help purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains so that we truly begin to think nothing is impossible.
Affirmations can bring serenity and hope to our lives. To me, affirmations are among my favorite ways of praying.
May you also find hope in our daily affirmations.
- I love myself.
- I decide to live happily everyday.
- When I want something that is good (including for me), all the universe conspires in helping me to achieve it. 
- I love to learn, learning is good for me.
- The Universe, The Divine, and Life reveal to me what I need to know and do.
- The Universe, The Divine and Life bring to me what I need.
- I seek only what are in harmony with the universe. I believe that my request and search will be fruitful.
- Every problem can be solved.
- I have kept hopes alive and prepared for the rainy days.
- I peacefully detach myself from those who have harmed me in my past.
 This is modified from a life-changing quote “when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” from The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho that I read while I was preparing for my graduate school admissions. Eventually, I gained an admission to a top university, won a scholarship, and graduated with a PhD. Thank you Universes!