Honey Panda loves eating spicy food very much, including mala hotpot (麻辣火鍋) and mala stir-fry.
To enjoy eating hotpot:
- Check for the price for adults and children (age or height based). Is it buffet or ala-carte? We don’t want any surprise.
- ask if drink is included in the buffet price.
- ask if sauce is included in the buffet price.
- For buffet steamboat, order more natural food (e.g.fish, prawns, beef slices, lamb slices) first then processed food (e.g. meat balls, fish balls) if necessary.
- Ensure liquid level is high hence the food will not be too salty (thank you Honey Panda for this tips on 20171024).
- eat fruits (e.g. watermelon) after we feel thirsty, instead of water.
We are thankful for:
- Little Prince enjoyed crispy Chinese pumpkin cake on 20171024.
- On 20171024, we had our first family hotpot dinner in 2017.