In Winter 2016, I still endure postpartum pain daily at multiple sites: cesarean wounds especially at the edges, engorgement, back pain especially upper back and shoulder pain, and headache when I suffer from sleep deprivation as I need to both care for Little Princess and work. I seek inspirations from career women globally who can still give their best to their children in spite of continuous demands from their work.
While caesarean delivery has been reported as unlikely to result in severe persistent pain in the long-term, there are many different complications. Ideally, we want no complication for both mother and baby. However, if my persistent pain is for an exchange of the healthy Little Princess, I would bear my persistent pain with perseverance.
To deal with persistent pain, we can
- pray for healing by increasing our self-love, pray for others.
- affirm “I love and approve myself. Life supports and loves me,” to mitigate my upper back pain . To affirm “I lovingly release the past. They are free and I am free. All is well in my heart now,” to deal with any pain, including persistent pain.
- take actions by consuming painkillers, seeing physicians, physiotherapists 
- do our own research integrating our self-knowledge and medical expertise
- appreciate the duality of happiness vs suffering. “Without suffering, there’s no happiness. So we shouldn’t discriminate against the mud. We have to learn how to embrace and cradle our own suffering and the suffering of the world, with a lot of tenderness.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh, No Mud, No Lotus: The Art of Transforming Suffering
 According to Louise Hay, upper back pain is due to lack of support or feeling unloved. Pain itself is related to self-punishment, feeling emotional guilt. In 2013, Honey Panda led me to apply for jobs in a country we have never gone before. He said if anyone of us got a job, three of us (Little Prince, Honey Panda and I) would go as a family. I succeeded in obtaining a job, Honey Panda had not succeeded until years later. After the Summer 2014, Honey Panda and I went for my new job, but his trip was a brief one as he was trying to complete projects for his then employers. I thought Little Prince would come in 2015, No! I thought he would come in 2016, No! I felt tricked by Honey Panda and guilty for the lost days, weeks, months, and years with Little Prince. Approaching the year of 2017, I knew that I would be separated with both Little Prince and Little Princess because of what I feel as irresponsible actions of materialistic Honey Panda. However, this time I was determined to bring Little Prince with me, solving all the challenges one-by-one with courage.
 Google defines physiotherapy as the treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery.