Reminders are a form of lists, I love to make lists to free my brain from excessive tasks. I enjoy the feeling of completing a task and crossing it from my To Do List. See also our daily routines in autumn 2017.
Too early to be considered as Spring 2016, my daily reminders include:
- Breathe to feel peaceful and decide to be harmonious and happy. Smile to yourself and at least 3 other people . If you were too shy to smile or too quiet to say something, a simple nod as a form of greeting and respect is a good start. Happily do everything that you must do and get to do in your today. Happily learn, happily work, enjoy life! “Rejoice in the Lord always. I shall say it again: rejoice!” ~ Phil 4:4. I am also grateful to our little prince for inspiring us to smile often, he started smiling very early in his life, while sleeping.
- Eat healthy food. “Eat Breakfast Like a King, Lunch Like a Prince, and Dinner Like a Pauper.” Eat colourfully. Eat diversely to appreciate food from around the globe. Snack some fruits and little nuts. Drink water to stay hydrated.
- Love. Love yourself unconditionally. Love people whom we have the fortune to encounter. Make face time with our loved ones, it can be as simple as meals together, reading stories, or visits to parks/museums/(super)markets to learn and appreciate life. Be kind with protective shield(s).
- Pray. Pray once I wake up (with the sunrise or earlier). Pray before sleep to ensure a good night sleep. Pray to reflect on our day and things that we appreciate, otherwise easily taken for granted. Pray to express our gratitude and our request to The Universe. Pray when I feel doubtful and insecure. Pray when I am happy and excited. Externalize our prayers in words and visuals. Pray with perseverance.
- Create meaningful (at least to happygreenpanda) things in words, audio, and visuals. Automate, batch, use machines if possible to accelerate our creative processes and improve our productivity. Use pomodoro to keep track our progress.
- Walk  to exercise our body. Consider also dancing and swimming. Do Kegel exercises (can help preventing constipation) and tongue exercises.
- Sleep sufficiently. Sleep before 11 pm, if possible by 10 pm. “Have a little relaxation…to remain constantly at work will cause you to lose the power of judgement.”Leonardo Da Vinci
To help remembering my daily remembers, I created a #pandamnemonic HELPCES (does it sound like help self?)
H = happy
E = eat + drink
L = love
P = pray
C = create (just do it!)
E = exercise
S = sleep
2015 daily reminders
 grep “20161208 lesson” ref2016*/*txt for a lesson that I learned from the table of a protégé when I went to share chocolates. Today, I created a mantra: regardless of pain, smile (or nod as a sign of respect) to others to spread positivity, instead of negativity. Unless one is care enough to further ask, I will not tell them that I have been experiencing constant pains related to post-surgery, persistent backaches, and engorgement. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
Well-meaning person: How are you?
HGP: Thank you for asking (being caring), how are you?
Well-meaning person: great.
Then, HGP does not have to share about the constant pain.
Well-meaning person: great, but how are you?
HGP: Would you like an honest answer?
 Charles Darwin went for 3 45-minute walks daily, Albert Einstein walked the mile and a half (~2.414 km) journey to Princeton University and back. Since walking can improve memory, creativity and problem-solving by opening up the free flow of ideas, I strive to walk more like what I did (~1.6km) to save $2 on 20150811, especially after I finish providing breast milk for Little Princess.