The quality and the quantity of our sleep are highly important. During our sleep, our body do repair and recharge jobs. Sleep deficiency is linked to stress and insulin resistance.
We can also use our subconscious mind during sleep for everything that is promoting life: happiness, health, wealth, relationship, success, and the list goes one.
- Pray to express our gratitude, for the work done, for another day of life, for people who are kind to us and also those who allow us to learn life lessons.
- Use bedtime affirmations.
- Caffeine-free hot drinks e.g. chamomile tea.
- Dim the light. The artificial lights from computers, TVs, and cell phones might make it more difficult for the body to understand when it’s time to wind down.
- Write a gratitude journal / blog post or create a gratitude visual.
- Listen to .
- Sleep at least 7 hours / day.