The quality and the quantity of our sleep are highly important. During our sleep, our body do repair and recharge jobs. Sleep deficiency is linked to stress and insulin resistance.
We can also use our subconscious mind during sleep for everything that is promoting life: happiness, health, wealth, relationship, success, and the list goes one.
- Pray to express our gratitude, for the work done, for another day of life, for people who are kind to us and also those who allow us to learn life lessons.
- Use bedtime affirmations.
- Caffeine-free hot drinks e.g. chamomile tea.
- Dim the light. The artificial lights from computers, TVs, and cell phones might make it more difficult for the body to understand when it’s time to wind down.
- Write a gratitude journal / blog post or create a gratitude visual.
- Listen to .
- Sleep at least 7 hours / day.
- Sleep early 
 During the skype on 20180414, Honey Panda shared about a study using “data from the UK Biobank — a large prospective cohort study conducted between 2006 and 2010 that investigated risk factors for major diseases in men and women 37 to 73 years of age” that found that night owls have 10% higher mortality risk.
I found that many times, when we travel from the west to the east, it’s harder to sleep early.
How to sleep early?
- gradually advance our bedtime
- avoid using technology at night