Little children and adults who are young at heart love to listen to bedtime stories. In addition, it is a good practice to tell our own stories in the form of affirmations. Stories make us uniquely human.
Herein, I share with you my favorite bedtime affirmations.
- I have done my best for today.
- I have earned my rest for tonight.
- I have put my love into all my deeds.
- I have used kindness in all my thoughts.
- I have kept hopes alive and prepared for the rainy days.
- I lovingly instruct my subconscious mind to figure out my true life purposes, ideas and action plans to realize them.
- I close this day with pure joy and now drift into a sound sleep.
- It is okay to do small things, as long as we do small things with great love.