“I read about five books a year, so even though it feels like I’ll read an endless number of books in the future, I actually have to choose only 300 of all the books out there to read and accept that I’ll sign off for eternity without knowing what goes on in all the rest.” Tim Urban, a 34-years old who thinks that he will live up to 90 years old.
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace ~ since summer 2015
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink ~ since summer 2015
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown ~ since summer 2015
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie 
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the World’s Top Minds by Carmine Gallo ~ since summer 2015
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell and Thomas Campbell ~ since 20180616
- The Ecstasy of Influence by Jonathan Lethem
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo ~ since 2015
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Quant Job Interview Questions & Answers by Mark Joshi ~ since autumn 2015
This list was updated on
20160610 see more at ref2016/checklist_books_to_borrow_to_read_to_process_*.pdf
 After Honey Panda told Little Prince that Honey Panda’s phone is more important than Little Prince on 20180615, I wanted to read this classic together with Little Prince, so that Little Prince will think before he talks and ensures that none of his words end up as swords to his loved ones.